|User Base||Gender Ratio||Popularity(Visits/Mo.)|
|All Singles*||48%||52%||28.9 Million|
Zoosk.com has an active and diverse user base in 80 countries. The dating site caters to singles of all ages and orientations.
Zoosk has a relatively even split between men (48%) and women (52%) registered on the site.
Zoosk has an extremely vast and active user base of 40 million members who collectively send an average of 3 million messages a day on the site.
- Search by age, location, religion, education, height, body type, and more.
- Ability to save previous searches, so you can quickly find your type.
- See who’s online now and who’s viewed your profile.
- Behavioral Matchmaking technology relies on user behavior and a few match questions to determine its match suggestions (SmartPicks). The more a user browses the site, the better Zoosk’s matches will be for that person.
- The Carousel shows one profile picture at a time and asks users to vote yes, no, or maybe.
- Send a like or smile to someone for free.
- Subscribe to a one-month, three-month, or six-month subscription to read or send messages.
- Write an Auto-Reply to respond to all likes and smiles for free.
- The Connections tab highlights mutual matches.
- Photo Verification is a premium service that allows users to verify that they look like their photos.
- Members can also verify their phone numbers, Twitter accounts, Facebook accounts, and military service credentials.
- Zoosk Coins allow users access to premium features, including boosting your profile in search results and sending virtual gifts.
- Use Zoosk Coins to see if someone’s read your message(s) or Go Invisible for 30 minutes while you browse profiles.
- Dating Insights provide users with guidance throughout their online dating experience.
- A responsive dating app available on all mobile devices.
Ease Of Use
pros And Cons
Pros of Zoosk
- A massive user base includes people of all ages, orientations, and backgrounds.
- The active network sends over 3 million messages every day.
- Available in 80 countries and translated into 25 languages.
- Thousands of Zoosk couples share their stories on the blog.
- The verification system can add legitimacy to Zoosk dating profiles.
- Zoosk is the top grossing online dating app in the Apple Store.
- Live support available to subscribers by phone and email.
- An Online Dating Safety Guide to help newcomers learn the ropes and stay safe.
Cons of Zoosk
- Limited number of SmartPicks.
- Cannot search by interest or keyword.
- Only Zoosk members with photos can use the Carousel.
- Zoosk charges a one-time activation fee of $24.95 in addition to subscription cost.
- Subscribers cannot cancel their subscriptions until after the subscription term is over.
- The Auto-Reply system can mislead users into thinking they’ve gotten a real message instead of an automated greeting.
Try Zoosk Today
Ready to try online dating for yourself? Get started with Zoosk today! Click through to receive today’s exclusive offer: