|User Base||Gender Ratio||Popularity(Visits/Mo.)|
|All Singles||49%||50.9%||39.7 Million*|
Match has over 7 million paid members and caters its services to heterosexual and LGBTQ singles of all ages.
Unlike most dating sites, Match's gender ratio is pretty even with 49% of users being men and 51% being women.
Match, with over 15 million active users, is one of the most popular dating sites and apps in the world.
- In-depth questionnaire takes about 30 minutes to complete.
- Optional sign-up through Facebook or other social media accounts can speed up profile creation.
- Detailed profiles include sections for basic stats, interests, and “In my own words.”
- Members receive 7 daily matches, selected based on personal compatibility, that they can either like or skip.
- Subscribers can see their views, likes, yes-ratings, winks, and messages in their inboxes.
- Reverse Match shows users a list of dating profiles looking for someone like them.
- Mutual Match shows users a list of mutually compatible dating profiles.
- The Discover section has helpful search filters for distance, age, interests, looks, lifestyle, and more.
- One-hour Boost Sessions (10 for $2.49) increase visibility on the dating site threefold.
- Match Events give singles real-world opportunities to meet new people at wine tastings, bowling nights, and happy hours.
- Users who don’t find someone special within the first six months of searching will receive another six-month free subscription.
- MatchPhone gives users a private, custom number to call and text one another.
- Missed Connections allows users of the app to find local date prospects they’ve crossed paths with in real life.
Match.com offers monthly memberships. The prices are as follows:
Ease Of Use
pros And Cons
Pros of Match.com
- A large, diverse, and global user base active in 25 countries.
- Receive daily personalized match suggestions based on your match preferences.
- Multiple search tools empower singles to find dates on their own.
- A lot of ways to show interest for free, including winking, yes-rating, liking, and favoriting.
- An ironclad six-month guarantee that you'll find someone special -- or your next six months are free.
- Match has collected more success stories and facilitated more first dates than any other dating site in existence.
- Members can attend local Match Events if they feel burnt out on online dating.
- The Match Customer Care team is available by email and live chat Monday through Friday.
Cons of Match.com
- Only paid subscribers can read/send messages or see who’s viewed their profiles.
- Can be time-consuming to search through all the choices, features, and matches.
- You can’t see if a member is a subscriber, so you might end up sending messages to people who can’t respond back.
- Privacy mode is only available to paid subscribers.
Try Match.com Today
Ready to try online dating for yourself? Get started with Match.com today! Click through to receive today’s exclusive offer: