Elite Singles Review
|User Base||Gender Ratio||Popularity(Visits/Mo.)|
|All Singles||43%||57%||2 Million|
Elite Singles caters to straight, gay, and lesbian daters who are looking for a serious commitment in their lives.
On Elite Singles, you'll find slightly more women than men using the site to meet people, but the overall gender ratio is relatively equal.
Over 2 million people visit Elite Singles each month, with more than 165,000 new members signing up every month. The site has a very targeted user base of well-educated and ambitious professionals.
- Partner Suggestions: Receive matches based on relationship preferences, location, and answers to the Personality Questionnaire. This includes questions about your temperament, character, hobbies, and lifestyle habits as well as the traits that you prefer in a partner.
- Search: Sort by a variety of categories including Age and Height, Distance, Desire to Have Kids, Education and Income, Smoking and Drinking Habits, and Ethnicity and Religion.
- "Have You Met": Recommends singles you may not have seen while searching on your own.
- Wildcard Matches: Premium members receive 20 extra matches each day.
- Communication: Interact with matches by sending a "Smile," personalized message, or one of five icebreaker questions generated by Elite Singles.
- Tracking Capabilities: See who's looked at your profile and/or read your messages.
- "Favorite" Singles: Show interest in members who catch your eye and keep a list of your top online crushes.
- Privacy and Safety Measures: ID Authentication, Manual Profile Verification, SSL Encryption, and a proven Fraud Detection System.
- Spam Precautions: Inactive users and users who aren't looking for serious relationships are removed from the site.
- Active Blog: Useful dating and relationship tips from renowned psychologists, industry experts, and the Elite Singles team.
Elite Singles offers monthly memberships. The prices are as follows:
Ease Of Use
The Quick Sign-Up & Simplified Layout Get You Dating QuickerSigning up for EliteSingles can take a while because of the detailed personality questionnaire given to all new members. The good news is, you can take as little or as long as you want filling out the 200 questions, which include rating how affectionate, outgoing, wise, and self-aware you are. You can take some times to really consider your answers (after all, the more honest you are, the more accurate your matches will be), or you can rely on your gut and breeze through these introspective sections. Once you're done with the quiz, you'll see big tabs at the top of your Dashboard that include Profile, Messages, and Matches. You can click the microscope icon to search for dates on your own, or you can click the bow-and-arrow icon to play the Have You Met Game, which shows 20 profiles one at a time and invites users to send a message, a smile, or pass. Thanks to these simple tools, it's easy to understand where to go to find compatible folks on EliteSingles.
Highly Compatible Matches Are Delivered Right to YouEliteSingles streamlines the matching process by locating and suggesting compatible singles as well as saving your search preferences — so the hard work is done for you. There's even an interactive map on the homepage that will show you more localized matches in your city. EliteSingles also offers tips throughout the site and blog to help singles improve their visibility and increase the number of matches in their inboxes. For example, EliteSingles says a well-filled-out profile receives 8x more messages than one that's sparsely filled out. People want to know as much as they can about their potential matches, so, on a dating site, less isn't more -- more is more. In addition to the online matching options, EliteSingles offers exclusive singles event that will put you face to face with a variety of successful single professionals.
Expert Support From the Entire EliteSingles Team Available 24/7If you ever have any questions, EliteSingles has an extensive Help page full of FAQs (e.g., What Should I Consider Before My First Date?), and customer support is available whenever you need it. The blog offers numerous advice articles and studies about a variety of dating topics. Reading through the blog can give singles insight into the modern dating scene and help them come up with a dating strategy that will get them the relationship they want. And whether it's the founders, development team, marketing folks, or anyone else at EliteSingles, they're there to make your online dating experience the best one possible.
pros And Cons
Pros of Elite Singles
- Free membership option as well as a variety of affordable subscription choices.
- In-depth personality test provides accurate and intelligent matchmaking.
- Advanced privacy and safety tools.
- Customer Care Team (based in Germany) available via contact form, phone, and mail.
- Intuitive app helps connect busy singles date on the go.
- Helpful blog written by experts who dish out advice that singles can actually implement into their dating lives.
- Responsible for over 2,000 new relationships each month.
Cons of Elite Singles
- Not an appropriate site for singles who just want a casual date or hookup.
- The signup process can be time-consuming because of the Personality Test.
- Only Premium Members have unlimited communication on the site.
Try Elite Singles Today
Ready to try online dating for yourself? Get started with EliteSingles.com today! Click through to receive today’s exclusive offer: