|User Base||Gender Ratio||Popularity(Visits/Mo.)|
|All Straight Singles||48%||52%||4.1 Million|
eHarmony is designed exclusively for heterosexual singles who are over the age of 18 and interested in finding a long-term relationship.
Dating sites sometimes have uneven gender ratios, but that isn’t the case for eHarmony, which sees a relatively equal number of male and female sign-ups.
eHarmony has over 10 million active users and over 750,000 paid subscribers, making it one of the most popular dating sites around.
- The patented 29 Dimensions Personality Assessment includes 150 questions about a person’s likes, dislikes, hobbies, dealbreakers, and goals.
- eHarmony’s Compatibility Matching System then uses that information to determine which members would be ideally suited to each other.
- Set Match Preferences to further narrow down the dating site’s recommendations.
- The dating site only shows members the profiles deemed compatible by the advanced matching algorithm.
- Users can filter the match recommendations by age or city.
- Pre-written conversation starters can help members get the ball rolling.
- The dashboard shows profile and photo updates as well as recent profile visits.
- Keep track of your crushes in the My Favorites, Favorited Me, and Mutual Favorites sections.
- The eHarmony Guarantee promises if you’re not satisfied with your three-month membership, you can have an additional three months for free.
- Premium members can browse matches anonymously and receive personalized assistance via phone, among other benefits.
- What If is a premium feature that gives members access to an additional 30 profiles a day.
eHarmony offers monthly memberships. The prices are as follows:
Ease Of Use
pros And Cons
Pros of eHarmony
- An active membership in 190+ countries.
- Detailed profiles include thought-provoking prompts such as “People notice about me” and “The most influential person in my life.”
- The effortless matching system delivers compatible profiles to you.
- A personalized online dating experience assists members every step of the way.
- Unique guided communication features can help members figure out what to say to a new online crush.
- eHarmony prioritizes personal compatibility and excels at connecting straight singles in long-term relationships.
Cons of eHarmony
- More expensive than most dating site subscriptions.
- Limited search tools available.
- Does not have options for lesbian, gay, trans, or bisexual singles.
Try eHarmony Today
Ready to try online dating for yourself? Get started with eHarmony today! Click through to receive today’s exclusive offer: